Annual Shareholder Meeting Information
Colgate-Palmolive 2019 Annual Shareholder Meeting
|Date:||Friday, May 10, 2019|
New York, NY
Attendance at the Annual Meeting is limited to holders of record of Common Stock as of March 11, 2019, the record date for voting at the Annual Meeting. Admission to the Annual Meeting will be on a first-come, first-served basis and will require an admission ticket.
Q: How can I attend the Annual Meeting in person?
A: Stockholders of record of Colgate Common Stock as of March 11, 2019 will be admitted to the Annual Meeting. As noted above, admission will be on a first-come, first-served basis and will require an admission ticket.
If you plan to attend the meeting, please request an admission ticket in advance as follows:
If you are a stockholder of record and vote by mailing a proxy card, mark the box on your proxy card to request an admission ticket. All other stockholders may request an admission ticket in one of three following ways:
(1) Visiting www.proxyvote.com and clicking on the “Register for Meeting” link
(2) Emailing email@example.com
(3) Mailing a written request to:
Attention: Investor Relations
300 Park Avenue
New York, New York 10022.
Stockholders who do not obtain an admission ticket in advance may register on Friday, May 10, 2019 at the registration desk. Stockholders must show proof of ownership as of March 11, 2019.
- - Please bring the notice or voting instruction form you received from your bank, broker or other nominee.
- - May also provide their brokerage statement reflecting ownership of Common Stock as of March 11, 2019
- - Please bring photo identification to aid in the ownership verification process.
Q: Does Colgate provide a live webcast of the Annual Stockholder Meeting?
A: You may access a live webcast of the meeting by visiting the Investor Events & Webcast page on Colgate’s website on Friday, May 10, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. For those unable to listen during the live webcast, a recorded version of the webcast will be made available on the Company’s website.